Addus Homecare
Addus Healthcare provides home- and community-based services to old and young disabled individuals... read more
EMPLOYEE
PARTICIPANTS
124
TOTAL
RATINGS
1307
CEO
Dirk Allison
...
Rate This Company

Addus Homecare Employee Reviews

Out of 182 Addus Homecare employee reviews, 53% were positive. The remaining 47% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Addus Homecare improve their work culture. The HR team, with 80% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Addus Homecare compared to all other departments at the company. The Operations team offered the most constructive feedback, with 69% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

Addus Homecare Employee Reviews

Out of 182 Addus Homecare employee reviews, 53% were positive. The remaining 47% were constructive reviews with the goal of helping Addus Homecare improve their work culture. The HR team, with 80% positive reviews, reports the best experience at Addus Homecare compared to all other departments at the company. The Operations team offered the most constructive feedback, with 69% of that department's reviews constructive in nature.

What do you like best about the leadership team?

Leadership Reviews

They get back to you in atimely manner

Posted 13 days ago

They let you know whats going on with your client the communication is great

Posted 17 days ago

Easy to get ahold of most the time

They work right along with you and are always their to assist in every and any way that they can.

The way they care about thier clients and staff

What does the leadership team need to get better at?

Leadership Reviews

More communication with all the employees and employers

Everything from organization, caring about employees, bonuses, not lying and then changing policies after you worked and then not psying you. THEY HAVE CLASS ACTION LAW SUITS AND PAGE AFTER PAGE OF LAW SUITS FOR FRAUD AND NOT PAYING EMPLOYEES.

Contnuity care and followup no accountabilty

Training to do the job they all new and dont nothing about the job

Being fair, consistent and do their job correctly. Treat us better and pay us better

What is the best part about your compensation package?

Compensation Reviews

Excellent retirement, health and other optional benefits to choose from.

Flexibility to chose which plan works best for you

Healthcare through the Union is $25 a month with low copays and deductible. Insurance even includes fertility coverage.

i am a good care giver i felt like taking m y claint to another agenacy

Review from HR Dept

It's free i dont have to pay for it

Review from Customer Support Dept

Why do you feel undervalued and what would make you feel better about your compensation?

Compensation Reviews

I work extremely hard going above and beyond for my clients I also do what's asked of me without any complaints

I'm only getting 10.50 an on the commercial IT stated that home Care gets $11.50 an it's not fair at all I shouldn't got $11.50

More then you know. They bought the company I work for out and we had a amazing reputation of being best in field till Addus bought us. Now everyone has left, gotten attorneys for payment owed to them, no one wants to work for them anymore cause they are sharks.

Absoutly yes. Very under paid

If I was given the chance to have a fair raise as I've been working for the company for years, but even with the cost of living skyrocketing in my area I'm not given the chance to have my wage reflect that.

What are some of the best things about your team?

Team Reviews

The staff we had before Addus bought our company. We are the original staff that built the reputation and within a month Addus destroyed it. They wont go by Addus they kept the name of the company we built up cause our reputation was so good, They destroyed us fast.

Always encouraging and there to offer solutions.

Everyone carrs anout their clients

We are always there for each other.

You can pick your own hours and change clients if you feel the need to

What do your coworkers need to improve and how could you work together better?

Team Reviews

What meetings? We havent had a meeting in the last two years. Fire the entire Lewiston office and start all over. Who wants to work for a company that does respect thei employees or clients? Employees want to valued , respected, not beat down, belittled or ashamed to go to work

Well its not my coworkers I have a problem with its payroll

They need to realize the aides are the ones who keep their paychecks coming. They get paid regardless but could care less about our work

Communicate with each other effectively

We are not allowed around eachother, even when covid19 wasn't around

Review from Operations Dept

What is most positive about the culture and environment at your company?

Environment Reviews

I'm not really sure haven't really felt like staying for a while now. I would have left if it wasn't for my clients

Our patients are the best thing.

The clients and my immediate supervisors are good

We are always encouraged to be solution based, even in the toughest of times.

Everyone is accepts each other

What needs to change to make the company culture better?

Environment Reviews

Pay us caregiver fair on our check

The director and service cordinator need to be trained properly

Respect, appreciation, and value our work better

Respect each person's value and work performance

Review from Operations Dept

It's a very low quality culture. They need standards and customer service.

Review from Customer Support Dept

What did you like most about the interview process?

Interviews Reviews

Quick and very easy to get through

Getting hired on the spot to help take care of my Grandma and my Aunt

The way the interviewer explained all the policies and procedures

They made me feel very comfortable

Friendly service people to work at

What would you improve about your company's interview process?

Interviews Reviews

No one wants to take a job with them now Addus bought our company, We had people begging to come work eith us now we are so short staffed since addus took over.

Look at allthe other comments

Actually have one. They dont reconize the union at all

Kindness goes a long way. Throwing power around is not the way to go.

Review from Operations Dept

They should have better standards.

Review from Customer Support Dept

What makes you most happy at work?

Outlook Reviews

Making my clients happy and fulfilled

My clients that I take care of

Being able to provide our clients with employees that meet their needs.

I love Helping my clients im just dissatisfied with payroll I work hard and to not get paid I found a more professional angency to work for

Seeing the Gratitude of the Patients

What's going wrong and how can it be improved?

Outlook Reviews

We were bought by addus and it starts from top. They destroyed us fast. We worked so hard to built the best reputation around. Employees loved to work at Capital City. Then Addus came in and no one gets paid right, our mileage is never paid right, they drive you all over and do their own calculation

People in the Lewiston Office

Not enough help, the office is unfair and they lie

Extremely negative people who are supervisors here.

Review from Operations Dept

They just have terrible standards and don't care about clients or employees. It's a money making office.

Review from Customer Support Dept

What do you like best about your company?

Outlook Reviews

There aren't any Outlook reviews of Addus Homecare yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.

What would you most like to see improved at your company?

Outlook Reviews

There aren't any Outlook reviews of Addus Homecare yet.
Be the first to contribute a review.